20061029

[Song: Rocket Dive-hide]

Bright Pink
Hair Eye Liner
Lipstick
Big Jacket
Big Shades
You get a hide! Haha!

Yesterday went to my dad friend's place to learn guitar, FINALLY! Learn quite a lot actually. My Dad's 30 years old guitar was still with him, in good condition and I used it! Like Father like Son. Haha. He also lend me one of his electric guitar to practise on. Now I want to get an Acoustic Guitar too! I shall try to resist going out more often now in order to save money! I want to buy a lot of things and I want to clear the debt I owe my friends. Went to Tanglin mall after that for fine dinning. Tanglin Mall is really damn deserted! The place creeps me out.

Outing with COOL KIDS today. Well, not all of them. Only the us, haha, pathetic. Watched DOA as Anthony suggested, cos the other shows some of us watched before already. The show was actually not that bad la. Starting was a bit weird, but after you got used to it, it's quite nice. Haha! Peninsular Tomorrow! Yes! Psycho my Dad to buy me the guitar!

Goodnight!

Psychommunity
King of Cyborg Rockstar