20061022

Busy day today, but I'm going to cut it short. Went to attend my nanny' son's wedding in the afternoon. Took quite some time. After that went to Peninsular to meet up with Rueben and Victor to check out guitars. Victor brought his dad along cos HE WAS GETTING ONE! Shit him man! I'm so jealous now. I have to wait for mine. Argh! Can't wait man. Holidays are boring so I need something to entertain me. Haha. He got a B.C Rich package with Amps for $450. Good deal. Rueben tested it for him. But I don't know who he is going to learn from. My dad's long time friend is going to teach me. Only thing is he stays in changi and me at Bukit batok. From one end to the other. Haha. Went home to change before going for the wedding dinner. 9 course meal and I'm so full now.

Basically that was how my whole day was used up.

Goodnight!
Goodbye!