20061025

[Song: Hades-Dir en grey]

Last day of school today. Sec 3 life passes by really fast. Doing the same things routinely everyday. Eat sleep study train, eat sleep study train. I think it's also the most stressful and difficult year so far in SJI. Getting into serious trouble, CCA stuffs, and many other things. At least now I have some free time to do the things I really want to do. Anyway, I think this holidays will pass by just as quickly as well. Come to think of it, I really miss sec 2 life. Air-con classroom, the class, the teachers, everything. Well, at least it's not as f*** up as my class is now. Sometimes I really hate this class of mine. When it comes to behaviour, they just don't know when to stop. Lets just hope next year will be a better year.

Training today in the raining again. Stupid rain always comes just before we are about to start running. Hope it doesn't happen on friday. Anyway, I don't think it will, training is in the morning. Oh and I think I have to go and tutor my primary 5 cousin. Haha, her FYE is this coming monday I think if I'm not wrong. I don't know whether to go or not. I mean I don't even know what topic the are studying now man. Aiya, see how la.

Tata!