20061020

[Song: Yokan-Dir en grey]

Okay, I was joking about me failing my english and getting retain. It's all bullshit that I came up with. Haha. Actually my result were relatively good although I think they could be much much better. I fail A.maths which I expected to fail straight away after I finished the paper. I could have done better if I had remember the earlier year's topic. I forgot all about them. Thats why I could do the paper. Shit man. Oh and I failed chem too which was expected throughout the whole level. Other than that, my results are quite good, but not satifactory. I could have done better for English and Physics which were both disappointing. Anyway, there is still one more year to improve. I shall not be disheartened.


Okay the holidays start next thursday officially, although it already feels like hoildays. Training is starting on Monday! Yay! Finally and My Coach is staying with us! Praise the Lord for that! Hahaha. Actually holidays are quite boring if you have nothing to do. I shall not go out so much now cos the more I go out, the more money I spend. I owe people money now. I'm a poor poor boy now. Plus I have to pay for my IC- $100!, Ez-link- $19 and other cards as well. Shit this man. I hate losing my wallet. I still hope some kind soul will return it to me. I think I shall spend my holidays, just training, studying, playing my guitar which I think I will get very soon, losing weight and going out occasionally.


I think I'm not going to cut my hair during the holidays.




Kaoru Niikura

Hide

I want to dye my hair BRIGHT PINK! Just like Hide! Too bad I can't cos I still have to go back to school. Maybe next time. See how. I love these 2 hairstyles though.

Oh and X Japan is SICK!
Yoshiki uses 2 drumsets!
Pata and Hide are damn good Guitarists!
It's kind of sad that Hide died though, at the age of 33 in 1998.
RIP Hide-sama.
Respect.

Byebyebye!

GIVE ME THAT GANESA!

Does it have to end this way?