20060309

Hey guys, Sorry for not posting in a long time, like almost a week. I was realli busy with homework and stuffs. Holidays are finally HERE!. Woohoo! It's friday tmr and i have no school, haha. So i am going out tmr with my friends to go play LAN which i have not played for like in 3 months alreadi. After that we are going to watch Date Movie, but it is NC16 so we are going to give it a try. Finally can let my body rest. Since week 8 til now, i can feel like as if my body is very tired.

Marissa! So sad, Jayla was eliminsted out yesterday. Tyra, for once you suck. Of all people, you go and let nicole win. Anyway, in Fifa 06, i got sacked as Arsenal manager cos my budget was too low. Haha. Real funny, my salary for each game was like 7k and the sponsor paid me onli 5k so like every away game i lose like 2k and for wach home game, i lose around $800. I finally got sacked when the budget was like -17k. Haha. Just 2 games more then i reach the transfer season alreadi, thn i can loan out players for money, but they kick me out. Sian. William, Kumz and the rest who play Fifa 06 and controlled Big teams also all got sacked. So i'm just one of them.

Okie I shall blog tmr again.........if i can la. No school tmr!
Bye!