20060228

Eva Longoria is so HOT! Thats wat i forgot to post about yesterday. No wonder i kept tinking that i missed out something. Anywhy, desperate housewives is getting so desperate. Haha. I seriously tink the Eva is hot, especially in yesterday's episode, when she was in lingerie. Aloysius is crazy about her.

Anyway, i went for training today for the jumpers. I asked my coach about my performence and he told me that maybe i burnout. Maybe you dunno wat burnout means so i will explain. It means that when you train too much and you reach a point of time when you are not improving anymore. You physically can't go anymore but mentally you still can keep going. So my coach say maybe i shud stop training for some time and rest. Maybe it is also due to me sleeping late. Thats why i shall sleep relatively early today, which is soon.

I also actualli forgot about my A.maths remedial. Lol and i went to play soccer before training. And i got injured. I got the ball, thn this stupid guy comes along and kick my leg. So my feet twisted inwards and I landed on it. Super pain la. Luckily i still can run and jump for training today. Me and Nicholas are going to TRY to be as sick as Leslie. We are trying to follow Leslie in not eating recess and lunch. Shiok rite? Lose weight is our objective. Cos Nicholas want to beat Leslie in long jump for sports day. But still got quite some time left cos it is in april.

Anyhow, i just knew that Marissa also takes the 106 bus which comes around 6.15 and i take the 77 bus at also around 6.15. So sometimes if her bus arrives earlier than my bus, she may get to see me. I tink she just change from going to Bukit Batok MRT station to Clementi MRT station, thats why now she can see me, if not she will have to take the opposite direction to go to Bukit Batok interchange, which I always thought she does that.

OkIe, going to sleep soon. ByE bYe!