20060318

Hi! Today isn't pratically a good day. Firstly i went for training having just recovered from fever. And after training i vomitted like alot of fluid out. Shiok man i tell you. After vomitting, it just feels so much much much better. I stop coughing and all. So after that i went to pastamania to have lunch with Yvan and Leslie, and thn played lan due to Leslie's infleunce. Although we didn;t want to play, he somehow managed to make us play. I tell you! The STUPID place at E2max is a FUCKING con people place la. 1 hours for 3.50! I was like wat the fuck! in front of the cashier la, so loud somemore. I mean if i add another 50 cents more, i can play 2 hours else where. That will be my first and last time there. Imagine if you play 2 hrs there, it will be $7 and it i add another $1 i can play for 4 hrs elsewhere. See the difference? 2 hrs is so much different la.

Anyway, when to have my hair cutted yesterday. And on my way back, i saw Sheryl and Benedict and Yu jie. i mean i didn't see them together la. Sheryl was like...erm... shy? Ya, she didn't realli dare look at me. Haha. Anyhow, i was supposed to go to queensway and buy my new shoes, but i overslept until 11! Haha. So i shud be going tmr. And tmr shall be the day i cheong all my hw. Just 8 graphs left ya! and 1 physics article reflection ya! and and and thats all.
There will be time trails on monday, so please remind me to sleep early on Sunday. Speaking of Sunday, there is Cat Class! Haha.

Okie, enough said, enough said. Time check now is 1.58 and i am going to watch TV or play Fifa 06 on my Xbox. Haha. Can't sleep cos i woke up at 11. Kays, BYE bye!