20060313


Haha, guess wat? Arsenal just won Liverpool 2-1. Just as i predicted. I tink i can be the fortune teller from now on for Arsenal alreadi la. Anyway, i noticed something wierd with today's soccer matches. I mean everybody is scoring 2 goals. Charlton VS Middlesbrough, Darren Bent scored 2 for Charlton and in the Man Utd VS Newcastle match, Wayne Rooney also scored 2 goals for Man Utd. And in the last match between Arsenal and Liverpool. Yup you guessed it rite, Thierry Henry with 2 goals for Arsenal. Weird huh? Anyhow, soccer was realli fun today, i mean its always fun unless you are not performing well.

I was at Orchard yesterday with my parents and i was at Marks And Spencer. I was looking for the Raspberry Viennese but they didn't have it. I was looking and looking and looking for it. But still couldn't find it. There were other Viennese but no Raspberry. I pratically scouted the whole shop for it la, but still dun have. Then i went pass the wine section and i suddenly saw this wine called "Marisa". I was like stunned for like few seconds, as it just literally stand there. Thn i moved on, i mean i found it strange that red wine had "Marisa". I have heard of others but never "Marisa".

Okie i tink i shall go and sleep now. I have training tmr at 8.30 and the time now is 2.26 a.m and i am still not in bed! Haha. Bye bYe!