20060314

Hey guys! Okie maybe it hasn't been that great for me due to my fever. I all started yesterday in the afternoon. I had flu, cold, running nose, cough and fever. It was realli bad. I couldn't even do anything. I just blowing my nose. It kept running for almost 4 hrs. So damn irritating. I woke up today at 10 and i felt much better. So i tot i am recovering soon. Who knows in the afternoon, the fever came back again. I felt realli miserable. When you are sick, you realli get do anything and can't eat anything. I didn't eat anything the whole day la. Just no appetite. So in the evening, i went to my family's doctor. She took my temperature and it was at 39 degrees. So she immediately gave me a jab. I dun realli like having injections. Not that i am scared or wat, i just dun realli like them, i prefer to avoid them if i could. I tink its because the way other nurse did it to me. Anyway, Dr Low did it realli fast. So it wasn't realli pain. The other nurses put the needle it so slowly, it hurts. But when she took it out, my arm was realli pain. I mean its like something tearing up your muscle. Until now it hurts. I tink the injection realli works. I am feeling much better to blog now. Actualli she wanted to give me the injection on my ass, cos she asked me to lay down. Then i said which side of my arms she was injecting cos i tot she was giving me on my arm. So she gave me on the left side.

Anyway, enough with my fever. I can't go for training tmr and i got 2 days of MC. Enough said. Tata!