20071110

[Song: DOZING GREEN - Dir en grey]

Woooo! This is Dir en grey's new single and it's really good I must say. They just keep coming out with new and nice songs. And they are celebrating their Decade together as a band by releasing 2 CDs. How time flies. They are Raison D'etre. I've been watching X Japan last live lately too and they are great too. Hide and Yoshiki are gods man. And they recently got back together to come up with the soundtrack for Saw IV.

It's been a really really long time since I was here. I didn't really planned on having a hiatus but I somehow did. There's so many things to say, but I shall not. Anyway, it's just 2 more papers and freedom at last. There's so many things that I plan to do and so many things I want to get.

1. Learn Japanese

2. Go for Guitar Lessons

3. Make sure I learn how to read notes by this year

4. Get a new MP3

5. Get my adidas Original Jacket

6. Get my onitsuka tiger shoes.

7. Find a new pair of white skates

And many others which haven't come to my mind yet. I got my black jeans man. How cool is that. Now I really have to go and find that adidas jacket. I really hope they still have it somewhere man. There's Graduation dinner and Soiree coming up! Can't wait, and I hope they will both be good. Especially the Soiree and no no you're not invited. Haha. I have to catch up with friends too!

I'm very lazy to blog now, cos I'm watching youtube now.
Until then.
Goodnight!

FREEDOM.