20071118

[Song: We Belong Together - Big Bang]

I've diarrhoea all day, and it really sucks. I always have to go to the toilet once in a while. I wonder what happen? Anyway, I hardly see anyone around anymore in church. I wonder where everybody went? And I'm quite tired today. I slept at 6a.m and surviving on 4 hours of sleep. Haha.

Anyway, Grad Dinner on friday night was a real bore. I left my house the time the dinner started. All because I had a hard time trying to find something nice that suits me there. In the end I just couldn't be bothered anymore. My friend pissed me off even before I reached there. Or maybe it's just the way I reacted. I think I should try to control my temper which I've always been trying to. The food, performances and activities planned were all mediocre. I shall not say anymore. But a few were really lucky! Winning the lucky draw and all. Brandon won a new Ipod mini and Bill, a shuffle! OMG! I'm so envious! You can give it to me if you don't want!

Glenn, Edgar, Brandon and I rushed down to town, to get Bill's cake, together with pepsi and tobasco. Yeah, you know where we're getting at. Over to Victor's place, pool, blackjack, guitar, pepsi mixed with tabasco, soccer, john tucker must die and all. Moses had to drink one big glass of pepsi and tabasco! That's when the real fun started. Thank God, I didn't had to drink it, even thought i wanted to try! Haha! Okay I'm weird. Got back early in the morning and slept my saturday away, what a waste when I was supposed to go shopping with my mom, Oh well, next week thn!