20071129

[Song: Last Farewell - Big Bang]

Oh my! I love this song! B to the I to the G BANG BANG! Haha!

I've haven't been blogging for a really longggggg time! Partly cause of that stupid link I clicked and got some virus, which I had to reformat my com, and somehow how I can't use my internet after that. Blah Blah Blah. So basically, I've been finding other ways to try and entertain myself, when I'm at home in the day. Like amusing myself and what's not. Go imagine. Haha.

My body has been aching for the past to days. All thanks to my smartness to do weights. And I doubt it'll be any better when I go for the computer fair at expo tomorrow. Hitman on friday! Wooooo! More movies pleaseeee!

And I can't get hold of my damn senior.

Okay I'm starting to feel really lazy to blog now!
House House baby!

If you're bored during the holidays, come entertain me! Haha!

This post is sooo...erm. Haha, I don't know!
BYE!