20071115

[Song: TPL (Talk, Play, Love) - AnyBand]

It's 3.15pm and I just woke up not long ago. Haha, I've been sleeping around 5am for the past few days and I have no idea what's keeping me awake until that time. I guess, I'm grossly noctunal. I feel quite tired in the day but not at night. My day starts in the night and my night in the day. Must be, all the youtube and guitar that's keeping me awake.

Anyway, I just realised how fair I am! It's so disgusting, I'm back to like when I was in primary school! I need to tann soon, and the best way for that means going back for training. Haha. I shall see how. Have to ask a few others to go back too. And I haven't been workout as I've planned for the past few days. I kept going out. So I really have to later on since I'm finally at home for the day. And I hope it doens't rain anytime soon, if not I'll be damn pissed. Haha.

The past few days out, made me want so many things man. Damn Victor and Jit bought new MP3s and I want a new one too! I want the Green K3! I'm quite sick and tired of having to keep buying batteries just to play my Muvo. Maybe I shall ask it for christmas or something! Haha! I want clothing too! I realised too that I have very little clothings. Like I keep wearing the same thing and I always have a hard time choosing what to wear cause there's so little choices and it always seems that I'm wearing the same thing. My mom doesn't want to buy clothings for me too. What an ass. She hasn't bought me anything in ages! Nvm, I shall just buy my Puma jacket now and thn my Onitsuka Tiger next. Too bad there isn't anymore White and Gold adidas Original Jacket that I wanted. I should have bought it way way back before O level started. But then again, I didn't had the money back then. Oh well, the Puma one is just as nice. I might just very well get the Green adidas Original one as my next jacket. I think I have a fetish for jackets. Haha.

Oh, I went out with my dear junior Anselm yesterday to look for his first electric. Haven't been with him for a long long time! He was looking at one that had the shape of a black Stratocaster. Took him to quite a few places to look for it. And he took a super long time to make a decision, but finally we came across a shop that had both the shape and colour that he wanted with a decent price and decent quality. So he got it and I psycho-ed him to get the amps I have cause it's good. HAHA! Evil me. But along the way, at Yamaha, I saw this very guitar that I like. I'll show you!
But it's $1018! The price isn't very nice you know. Even after the discount I can get, it's still very expensive. Oh well, I shall save up and see which guitar I'll get next.

Graduation dinner tomorrow night! I don't know whether I'm excited for it or not you know? But I guess I am? Well, a little? Zach actually proposed a dress code, but I guess none of us are really up to it, cause not many people are for the idea and having to buy the clothings for it is quite a waste of money. So I guess, we'll just anything. I'll just have to ask the others again tomorrow when I see them in the morning for the PAE talk. Speaking of which I have no idea what time is it! Haha. And there's SOIREE coming too! Oh oh, can't wait!

I guess I better shut up now.
Bye!