20060829

[Song: Miracle-Super Juniors]

I'm feeling soooooooooooooo happy now! I dunno why also, but i think maybe cos of the song. It's so upbeat and nice and all. Super Juniors rocks man and guess how many people they have in their group?! You will never guess it! 13 people! Thats how MANY people they have in their group! Perhaps most of you dunno this group cos they are from Korea! Korea and Japan so rocks man! I love listening to korean and japanese songs. They are all so nice! And due to that many people say that i'm very foreign.

Anyhow, today is officially the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Woohoo! Yeah man! School was so so so fun today. PE was really fun, we had the Saturday Night Fever dance moves for PE and we danced to the song. So fun, Bill and I was like super enthu in dancing. Cos we breathe NITROGEN! cos it's N2. Hahaha, okie that so lame! Maths was also super fun too. Ong Mei Fen was really in good mood when she came in. I think she loves teaching our class. Oh and owe her one question to present to the class. She was like joking around with us la. Thn physics was also very slack. RME after recess was also slack and slack and more slack. Chinese, last period of the day was again SLACK! After school, we stayed in class and played around with my cam. Jumping around, carrying people around and all. Damn fun la. I shall upload the pics some time soon.

Later went to my Nanny's house with my sis to pay her a visit.

Yup yup, that all for today!

Goodbye you sexy people!