20060804

9 days left to common test. I seriously need to sit down and study. Today, there was haircheck for the whole school. Brandon, Edgar, Victor got caught i think. Yongquan was super unlucky to get caught la. Actually i think there were more people who had longer hair than him that didn't get caught. He was like super depressed after he got his hair cut-ed. Thn during recess, you can see him kao bei in the canteen. Cos apparently come PREFECT had super long hair and didn't get caught. So much about being role models huh? Hey, chill okAY? (see Nicole! I'm using AY not IE.) Your hair will grow back one la. Oh, and Nicholas, Mathias and Amet were super lucky to not get caught la. All of their hair are super super long.

School today was quite okAY i guess. I was super tired in the morning. I was trying my very best to stay awake during chem. I am always tired during the first 3 periods depending on how long my sleepiness last. But today after chem, it was okay already. Maths was very fun today. We learned the Simple Trigo Identities and Equation. Very fun and easy to do. Nicole! I can help you do the questions that you dunno already! We kept laughing during her period. It was one of those really fun maths lessons.

Later after school. Vinoth, Yvan, Anirudh and Me went to Mr Chua and propose to him about track things, of which i am not suppose to disclose yet. He told us alot of track things and we are not to disclose. Now i seriously i hate Singapore Sports School, but i dun hate the people there. They are actually very nice and friendly people. I just hate the school. Fucked up school. Forever stealing things.

Goodbye! Baby bye bye bye!

[If I could re-arrange the alphabets, I'd put U and I together]