20060802

I had my stupid diarrhoea thing again yesterday! So Idiotic. Only that it was not as bad. It came like just before P.E, and it wasn't as pain as before. I was like lying on the teacher's table when the pain suddenly came. So i was:" Shit! My diarrhoea thing come again!" and i just ran out the door. Thn the others were like just laughing at me.

After school, had to stay back for the chinese supplementary class. It wasn't as bad as we think. Quite fun actually. Later, went back to the chinese sinseh to had my ankle wrapped again. When he took the bandage out, it wasn't as swollen as before. So maybe for the first time, i believe chinese medical treatment. Made my way back home where I met Arindam on the 106 bus. Had quite a chat with him.

Today, we had Hockey for P.E, very fun actually. There was one shot that my hand went too low to the ground and sweep my knuckles against the turf. At first i thought it was just abrasion. Thn when i took a look at it, I saw that my whole skin was scraped off! Like OUCH? Glenn also had the same thing. Oh, and cos i used the stupid plastic stick with no grip, it gave me blister on my thumb. Stupid stick!


Later went to Queensway, with Victor, Jit Yong. Jit Yong managed to find his adidas school shoes, which is actually the same as mine. Victor bought his New Man Utd Jersey and printed Cantona and no. 7 on it. I bought my Arsenal Jersey! The yellow away kit! Yeah man! Now i have to go hunting for my Home Kit, the maroon, long sleeve one. Hope I am still able to find it. Oh and i am also getting the New Arsenal one. Damn nice. So we all went home happy! Haha.

Back at home, my dad said the he will do the same as my tuition teacher for my class position. Imagine if i get top 5 in class! $600 man! Thn i will be a rich man. Okie, now i am really really serious about it. I have to get that top five in class.

Leslie just got his new phone, guess what he bought? Sony Ericsson K800I. WTF! Aiya, but still not as good as Samsung Anycall, 10 Megapixel built in camera. Sick la.

Goodnight!

There is no school tomorrow! HAHAHAHA!

[Are you tired? Cos you have been running through my mind all night.]