20070520

[Song: Key Of Heart-BoA]

People should seriously stop listening to emo songs with absolutely no meaning and listen to upbeat Jpop! I mean why dwell in your stupid state of pity and get deeper in it, when you can cheer yourself up!

Okay nevermind about that. It's 3.55am and here I am blogging. Anyway, I was watching the FA cup final just now and I must say it was a real boreeeeeeee. They played as if they didn't deserved to be there. Chelsea deserved to win, judging by Man Utd's performance. It's a good thing anyway, cos then those stupid arrogant bastards in school can't go round suaning people like me who don't support Man Utd.

Chinese Os in a week time! I seriously hope I don't screw this up. I have to do more chinese, which I've already been doing, but more of it. If I can get a B3, I will be more than happy, considering how bad my chinese is. Come June will be the time I have to practice on my chinese speech on oral. It sucks like shit.

It's like time for DSA but I don't know where to go! Like either Raffles, Hwa Chong, St. Andrews or Catholic Junior College. But after looking at their school's website, I guess Raffles and Hwa Chong are pretty much out of my league. So I'm left with SA and CJ. I don't mind going to CJ but I just can't stand the facilities there! It's like damn bloody screwed up! They don't even have a proper track! How the hell am I to train man! Nvm, I can just heck the training there and walk down to SJI to track with my coach. Thn SA has a super nice and new campus, but the thing is their track there is their new CCA and it's not established. Not that I'm saying CJ is any better. So I'm stuck. Maybe I should just secure a place in JC first thn see my results. I'm not going to follow the others by going to RJ cos I don't want to go in and struggle. I shall see how they cope there man. They are like just going there for the track, dumb asses. I shall just go into a enviroment where it suits me. But until then, I'm really can't decide.