20070527

So I'm confirmed, but what's the big deal? Besides the fact that I felt calm when the bishop confirmed me and my oh-so-striking lime green tie. Everything else sucks. Stupid parents can't even take a fucking photo properly, keep retaking it like 20-30 times. It the end I didn't care them already. I wanted a group photo of the people in my group but where did they go? All fucking ran away. Stupid twits. The fucking thing that made it worse was that they printed my name wrongly on my cert. FUCKERS! A "A" and a "O" also can get it wrong. Screw them.

The barbacue thing at my place after that was also boring. Cos of people that self invited themselves. Fucking scholar pissed me off at first, keep cooking for himself, make sure he cook enough to bring home to indonesia also! But after that i was okay with him la. Then those friends of gen are really anti-social, well, not all. Twitheads, kept to themselves. We already told her not to bring so many friends. Like 1 or 2 enough, wouldn't listen. And I noticed how fucking stupid people are at cooking. I'm so not going to have another thing like this anymore. At least not like this anymore. So don't expect too much from me from now on.

Everything that I wanted to do, all didn't happen. I didn't get a chance to do it. So let's say I had a screwed up confirmation, but who cares. I feel anti-christ now and I don't know why. Okay, maybe it's not called anti-christ. It's just that i expect too much from my friends? and maybe of all the shit that happened yesterday? I don't know man.

Anyway, chinese Os tomorrow. Hope I can do well, maybe even an A1, but I doubt so. If i get a B3, i'll be more than happy. Speaking of which, I should be doing chinese now, I don't even know what the hell I am doing here blogging.

SEBASTIAN RASYPHUS.