20070515

[Song: Byo Shin-Dir en grey]

Okay so I know I haven't been blogging much even though mid-years are over. It's just that I no longer have that real urge to use the computer anymore. Looks like I can even live without it if i choose to.

I went for the blood donation drive today, really scared! Like freaking okay! Stupid damn needles! Okay so i still went ahead with it. Like why not right? When I had the medical checkup, the doctor asked if I was on any medication and I said antibiotics, thn she was like" Oh like that you cannot donate" Apparently due to the antibiotics being in my blood. Wahpiang! Like so anti-climax can! Need to wait a week later thn I can donate by thn i need to go to the blood bank and donate which I don't want to cos I'm too lazy to go there? If it's in school thn I will. But then again, nevermind, I shall just wait and go for the september one.

You know I notice I've become quite lost after my mid-years? Like I don't really know what to do besides studying? Like I have to plans to go out? I haven't even freaking watch spiderman 3. And even if I plan to, I can't bear to spend any money! Like might as well not go out right? So that's exactly what I've been doing. Like coming straight home and do some don't know what that even now I can't explain myself.

Oh my, My eyes are getting heavier now!
NIGHT!