20061226

[Song: Make Damn Sure-Taking Back Sunday]

It's Christmas, and it's a boring one. Well, it's not only me that find it boring, Gen and Ant also says it's boring. I bet everyone are like enjoying themselves with their party party. Anyway, it's a boring one cos my family and relative are celebrating it on the 31st of December, so it's sort of combining Christmas and New Year. Can't wait for my money, cos I ask for cash as my Christmas gift and since my Birthday is just around the corner, they will combine it together and I'll get more, Haha!


Anyway Jit Yong made me do this. So here goes.


Instructions: name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.dont read the questions below before you write and tag 5 people to do the survey.


1. Cheryl
2. Aloysius
3. Nicole
4. Jessica
5. Jit Yong
6. Gladys
7. Michael
8. Bill
9. Edgar
10. Glenn
11. Gen
12. Nicholas
13. Anthony
14. Timothy
15. Damien
16. Victor
17. Amanda
18. Jasmine
19. Natasha
20. Colleen

How did you meet 14? Churchmate man!

What do you do if you never ever meet 1? Hmm...I can't bitch about life, and talk so many other things that I can't to so many other people.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? Erm...it's strange cos they don't know each other?

Did you ever like 19? Ooooooo, Yes? No? Maybe?

Would 6 and 1 make a good couple? 6 and 1? Neh, but the brother of 1? Yes, haha.

Describe 3. Very nice girl, ultra lame to the core. It's like lame until cannot lame anymore.

Do you think 8 is attractive? Bill? HELL YEAH!

Say something abt 7. He's the babyface.

Do you know any of 12's family members? Nicholas? HELL YEAH! Even his DOG!

What's 18's favourite? Pinching people I guess?

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? Sia la! Ah Wong and Ah Wong? Hmm...Maybe I will not be a Ah Wong anymore. Haha

What language does 15 speak? English, Chinese and a little Japanese.

Who is 9 going out with? ME!

How old is 16 now? 15

When was the last time you talked to 13? Today

Who's 2's favourite band/singer? Hmm...he has like 10G of songs? How would I know?

Would you date 4? YEAH MAN!

Would you date 14? He doesn't need me la, he has someone else.

What is 10's last name? Sim.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 17? Hmm...hard one. In actual fact, most likely not, but then again, being such a nice guy and not wanting to break her heart, yes. haha

What school does 3 go to? CHIJ STC

Goodnight now!