20061208

Okay I've decided. I'm going to order the Red guitar. I'm getting it cos I think thats the only guitar that my dad is going to buy for me. He's paying $550 so I have to buy him the difference which is about $100 more. I shall just wait 2 months for it. It may come faster, it may come later. If I want a more expensive one I will have to wait longer cos it will take me more time to save up the money, and a longer time without a guitar means I'll just die. Haha, no, but at least I have a guitar to play with first before I get my next one.

Anyway, I was watching the Doha Games last night, Singapore versus Korea, and I was supporting Korea cos I prefer them better and the girl is cute. Haha. She reminds me of Jeong Ryeo Won, the girl who was acting in Kim Samsoon as Yoo Hee-jin. She's so pretty. I think Hanna Verboom and Sarah Wayne Callies are pretty too.

Oh man, I'm talking crap.

Goodnight!
Goodbye!