20061208

I'm so fed up now. Apparently some son of a bitch bought the red guitar that I wanted, and Stupid fucking Yamaha doesn't carry more stock. So no more red guitar. They say I can order if I want, but I to wait for 2 months before it comes and that's only tentative. Worse come to worse I just buy some 1-2K guitar and get over with it. There are so many bolt-on construction which is hate the most, and there are so little neck-thru constuction guitars around. Stupid Singapore. Plus both hide's guitar at PS are gone. Someone has bought them. Now, I will have to go Japan to find them. I really wish I was Japanese or at least borned there man. They have everything there. Maybe I will not buy the red one anymore, then I will go and order my LTD F-400FM with EMG 81 and 85 pickups on them or the Fernandes Ravelle Elite with sustainer system.

Aiya, I'm damn pissed now.

Oh and sorry Jasmine for just now.