20061220

[Song: As Tears Go By-The Rolling Stones]

Back from Kuching trip. I must say it's priceless, that's how good it is and it also saves me from typing about the whole trip. School is going to reopen in like 13 days time. Time passes by really fast.

Things that appear in a certain way may not always stay that way, some things just don't appear what it seems to be. I think that it's good to only know others that much and lower your expectations of others. Then you will not get hurt. It's like when you are very close to someone, you are emotionally attached to that person, and when things turn nasty, it just hurts you. It's good to have many friends and know only so much about them, at least thats what I think, unless they are your close friends. So it's good to be emotionally attached to yourself. You don't have to be affected by so many things and you don't have to bother about so many things in life. So maybe living in your own world is not that bad after all. Maybe it will be a happier life.

Some things are just not meant to be, some things in life are just wrong, while some are already wrong right from the start, but may somehow end up right. Life is complicated, I somehow disagree that being inter-dependent is good at this point of time. The trip somehow has left me with a lot to think about. The long bus rides are good for thinking.

Anyway my Dad just bought a new car. The new Honda Stream. I was stunned when he came to pick me up last night with it. Hahaha.

Bye now!