20070418

[Song: Tender Surrender-Steve Vai]

Oh well, so I guess things having been going well for me these days. Especially my track. It's like a downward spiral. I don't know why either, but I sense that maybe my body is trying to tell me that its tired and need lots of rest. Sleeping late hasn't been of much help too. Maybe I shall try to sleep earlier and i mean really do it. Sorry if i don't stay up and talk to you okay?

My long jump yesterday was really really bad. I don't know why but somehow my jumps are getting worse and worse. I think my legs are really weak. But strangely I could jump further than now when I was in sec 3! I guess I'm really off form now. Hopefully I can peak during the nationals. The next fews days would be allocated to purely to studies and working out to lose weight. Thn full rest on wednesday to prepare for Sports Day on thursday. I really want to burn the others in the 100m man and I know I can do it. Hopefully my triple jump on that day too will be good. Plus my class 4x100m relays, we had the fastest qualifying timing yesterday so hopefully all goes well.

I want the Samsung K3! The LIME GREEN ONE! Plus New Headphones!

Time to go now!
Bye!