20070423

Calm down Sebastian, calm down.

I shall try not to be so rash.

Anyway, there is 2 incidents that made me real fed up today. First I was holding my watch in my hand when suddenly Brian came running along and knock my hand, and my watch flew like what 2m? 3m? 4m? 5m? 6m? Hahaha, okay i shall stop it. Maybe about 2m la, and I was freaking pissed. Luckily I managed to control it.

Then after school when I was going to collect my phone from the drawer, it wasn't there, so I thought someone might have stolen it and I was quite pissed with the class committee for anyhow giving the key to people. But it looks like I was wrong, Ric out of kindness took it and put it in my bag for me cos i wasn't in class. Not that i bear grudges against them, it's just that I should learn to control my temper more. Actually I was hoping that it was stolen! HAHAHAHA! Then some poor shit who was responsible handling the keys need to pay me back thn I can go and get the Sony Ericsson W580i. HAHAHA! Yeah, I know I'm evil la!

Dinner time!
BYE!