20070419

[Song: I'm alright-Neil Zaza]

On the way home from school, I was really embarrassed at the way other SJI guys behave in public. I was on 154 and they were scolding vulgarities like as if they were drinking water. How sad the school produce such people. It's like they were not even embarrassed or at the very least aware that they are in public. I bet everybody were looking at them and thinking to themselves what kind of students SJI have. Naive sec 3 bastards that have yet to realised what life is. Then one of them dropped his handphone and they went "OOOOOOO", like seriously what the hell! Grow up man! Anyway I was really relieved when I alighted from the bus.

Some interesting happened to me today in school. I got caught for my hair! It's the back and it's short and not even touching the collar! I had longer hair before and I don't know why I didn't get caught. How blind the world is. The reason I got caught is because it is jagged. Like what the hell! So I had to go and have my hair cut by the barber the school called. Waste my $5 and my first period. Even everyone said that my hair is normal! Anyway, I had my hair cut and i told the barber to only straighten my back and I came out looking as if I didn't even cut! HAHAHA! Am I pro or what man! William was much worse, he was unlucky and got a lousy ass barber! Anyway I still quite happy with my haircut, it's not that bad.

Okay skipping time!