20080115

[Song: ナミダドロップ - Plastic Tree]

I received some pretty bad news yesterday when I thought it was going to be good. So here I am, back at home, doing my stuffs and all. Well, I hope it only last as long as this week. Anyway, according to what I heard, results are going to be out really soon, like next monday or something. It's like both a good and bad things to me. I'm very afraid that I don't get the results I want. It's scary just thinking about it.

Anyway, I think the AC track team spirit is quite good you know. It's like the number one cheerleading group! HAHA! I mean everyone is really supportive of each other and stuffs! We push each other on. It's something I seldom find in the SJI track team. Well, I noticed only the jumpers did that, not so the sprinters. But then again, I really miss SJI, my coach, the teachers and everything there. Maybe I'll go back soon to visit them.

Oh my goodness! I love T.O.P's jacket! It's so shiny! Why doesn't Singapore has jackets like these!?