20050504

Okie...I finally decided to blog again.
So long i never blog le.
Okie first things first, I won Yvan for triple jump and he beat me in long jump.
It like we switch medals, cos last year i got gold for long jump and he
got gold for triple jump, so it like we switch titles. haha
Oh...and Sports Day rox man, it was like i damn good day for me although
i came in runner-up of individual champion, losing out to Wei han by 2 points.
Anyway, hack it la i was already individual champion last year.
But, next year i swear that i will be champion again cos next year i am aiming
to get 2 gold and 2 silver.
So basically i got second for my 100m...hmmm. actually ar i tink i was 4th leh.
Thn dunno why some teacher come and say that i got 2nd... you know why?
Cos i bribe her...hahaha. Just joking. Maybe she is bias. Nobody knows.
Okie so i got silver for my 100m, but i decided to give my medal to Leslie
who i knew was actually 2nd. Actually i was suppose to be 2nd or 1st but
because of my starts. When it starter shot the gun and i kick of the starting
blocks rite? the whole damn blocks just flew back so i was pratically kicking air.
It felt weird. like swimming...haha.
Okie lets put that aside, Sec 2 Lawrence house which is my house, we broke
2 records. One for the 4 x 400m and the 4 x 100m...yeah man. We broke
the 4 x 400m timing by 2 second with a timing of 4.04min and we broke
the 4 x 100m record by 0.6s with a timing of 48.28s