20050315

Hey guys!!!
I back...so long nvr post already.
Almost one month.
okie...so wat shud i say ar?
Hmmm...oh ya Mr anonymous...can you get put your name the next time?
Please out ur name okie? It won't gladly be appreciated.
Oh ya...thanx Sheryl for helping me scold Mr Anonymous.
I tink he is a chicken WUSSY! LOVE YA!!!
Actualli ar i too lazy to go and blog.
Cos i was playin RayCrash.
Go play it...it is a damn nice game.
Thats to me dunno bout you.

Sunday i went to do some CIP thing.
I was at bugis. The whole Track and Field team when to help.
Track roxs man. Okie so we had to be referee for the game twister,
I tink you all know bout it la.
So during our free time we play twister ourself.
6 person on one mat.hahaha
So cramp. and we were like all fighting for space.
We were all pushing each other and Jerome kept using his butt and sit on me.
Thn i lose balance and one of us fell together. It was so damn funny.
So was fun so we kept playin and kept pushing each other until all of us fall again.
It was so damn hilarious lor.
Thn there was one time that everybody fell except me.
Thn my friends who fell all look and me and started pushing me down also.
So damn unfair lor...But anyway it was fun.
Bye...Love Ya!!!