20080229

[Song: Filth in the Beauty - the GazettE]

AC didn't call...



They didn't call...



they didn't call...



OMG! They didn't f***ing call!



Until 5.15pm last friday! :DDDDDDD When I was training with the track team while the others all pang seh me and left for their OG outing! I ran straight away from the track to the office! My seniors took off their shoes and ran with me too! HAHAHA! They are such great people! We were like celebrating in the office and on the track! Campfire after that was damn fun! Even though I missed the rest of oriention. I'm so acfied! Haha.

Well, the past week of school has been great! But pretty tiring though. New school, new friends, new environment, new everything! I hope the rest of what's to come will be really good too. There's so much to say! Anyway, i'm pretty tired but I've to study now so I'll just end here!

Study time! GO SEB!